Registration Requirements

The following information is required for enrollment:

1.  Birth Certificate

2.  Social Security Card Requested but not Required

3.  Tennessee Shot Record

4.  Tennessee School Physical

5.  Two Proofs of Address (Electric, water, phone, cable, mortgage or rental or lease agreement)

Students coming out of state must have the above information as well as a TENNESSEE Physical and TENNESSEE Shot Record.  These records must be transferred over to the TENNESSEE forms BEFORE the child can attend a Hamblen County School.  If you have questions please call the school at 235-2547 and speak to Ms. King for any additional information.